(September 2007 - Present)
San Clemente, CA (Note: I worked remotely from Redmond, WA)
Director of IP Acquisition & Pre-Load Strategy
- Focus on the licensing of brands (from either film, TV, or console
video games) to be made into mobile games.
- Securing of pre-load opportunities with carriers and handset manufacturers.
- The creation of new mobile game and application designs.
USA (May 2004- September 2007)
Content Programming Manager - Mobile Games and Applications
- I managed the mobile games and applications deck for T-Mobile USA.
I am the primary point of contact for over fifty mobile applications
developers (Including partners like Namco, THQ, Hands-On, iPlay, EA
Games, Glu, Gameloft, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, Digital
- Deck management includes all category programming. This included
the overall games and application approval process on both the sales
deck as well as the selection of handset embeds and or demo applications.
- I provided Product Marketing games and applications sales reporting
and market analysis.
- I supported Product Development with prioritizing the application
testing queue, waiver requests, and the managing of the developer
device priority list.
- I provided support on all T-Mobile mobile games related promotions
(April 2003- May 2004)
Producer (Marketing Department- Email)
(Contract through ArtSource - 2002, Oct-Dec)
Associate Producer (Contract)
- Worked on Microsoft’s eShop.com team on updating product
information, SKU matching, and general support for category managers
and department leads.
(Contract through Volt Services Group - Feb 2002)
- Product testing department for Microsoft’s Xbox. This includes
black box game testing of software and hardware developed for the
of America (Contract through OptionOne - 2001 Jun-Dec)
Game Tester (Contract)
- Product testing department for Nintendo of America. This includes
black box game testing of software developed for Nintendo's Gamecube
and Gameboy Advance platforms.
- Experience with NOA’s Intranet Bug Tracking System.
- Documented bug findings to developers and make recommendations
for resolutions. Give feedback to Game Developers on game play mechanics.
- Localization: Tested Japanese PAL versions of software.
Internet Filtering Company (1997 - 2001)
Review Board Manager
- Managed a team of over 200+ Internet Reviewers who categorize web
sites based off site content. Developed and maintained Human Resources
information for Review Department staff.
- Primary point of contact for customer system administrators and
other company departments. Including Sales, Marketing, Product Development,
and all International clients and partners.
- Conducted weekly status meetings with other Project Managers.
- Preformed all Review Department recruiting and new employee training.
- Wrote and developed Website Review procedures, policies, and technical
documentation for external/internal publication for N2H2, www.bess.com,
- Developed and maintained daily statistics and weekly progress reports
for the Website Review Department.
of Seattle, AA: Computer Multimedia
Jr. College, Business Administration: Marketing
Seattle Community College
|Game titles tested:
(GC), Courtside 2002(GC), Golden Sun(GBA), Planetside
(PC-Beta), Star Wars Galaxies (PC-Beta), There (PC-Beta),
TRON 2.0 (PC-Beta), City of Heroes (PC-Beta), Earth
and Beyond (PC-Beta), Horizons (PC-Beta).